PBL - 021_1649091897
6 months ago
They are continuing to grow their product capabilities and international expansion and they are also looking to expand our sales footprint into wider economies. They have identified some very exciting sectors where they have already started to gain traction and are therefore looking to grow the IT Team.
Their standard-issue machine is a Macbook Air - although a few colleagues with specific tasks also have Windows 10 machines, so being comfortable supporting both Operating Systems is vital from onboarding to BAU support queries.
- IT Helpdesk/Service Desk support of users with all IT related software and hardware queries and issues
- Problem investigation and escalation where appropriate to colleagues or suppliers
- Maintenance of user access to software, assigning and updating permissions as needed
- Responsible for IT aspects of New starters and leavers in the company
- Inventory management, audit and tracking of purchased Software & Hardware
- Maintain payment PC infrastructure, together with its Active Directory
- Follow Group level Information Security policies and procedures to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the information that Client manages
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting 50+ users in a help-desk environment, experience supporting Apple MacOS is required and JAMF is highly desirable.
- Experienced in maintaining IT records for assets, licenses and users ensuring these can be sufficiently audited
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in financial services or a certified environment (one of ISO27001, PCI, ISAE3402) is highly desirable
- Broad knowledge of modern-business Software-as-a-Service, including tools like Google Workspace and Slack, and the Atlassian suite
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.