Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* A strong track record of delivering a range of digital and infrastructure projects - full lifecycle.
* Experience managing project budgets in excess of £1m.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or MSP etc.
* Delivery experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.