Worthing, West Sussex
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
£60,000 - £70,000 + Excellent Benefits
The JM Group are currently recruiting an IT Project Manager for a market leading company. This role will be managing application development projects however may involve some data migration, infrastructure and business deliverables.
The applications are built in-house therefore previous experience working with internal teams to deliver application projects is required as opposed to vendor side only. The role would suit a hands-on and technical delivery focused IT Project Manager.
The role will initially be remote then will be a couple of days a week in Worthing or Crawley.
As an IT Project Manager you will be involved in the following:
* Delivering software solution projects through the whole Software Development Lifecycle
* Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Developing and maintaining project documentation such as reports, delivery plans and IT support models
* Chairing project meetings
* Monitoring project progress and performance
* Working across a globally dispersed team
To be considered for this IT Project Manager role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong project management experience planning and managing complex internal software deliveries
* Experience of project delivery through the whole Software Development Lifecycle at a granular level
* Hands on and technical delivery focused project experience
* Prince 2 qualified or similar certification
* Previously worked across multiple teams and locations
* Experience and knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project methodologies
* Microsoft experience, MS project
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Articulate communicator with the confidence to work across all levels of the organisation
* Any experience within financial services is desirable
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager with the required skills please respond in the first instances with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.