£600 - £700 per day
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
over 1 year ago
Our insurance client are looking for a talented and motivated IT procurement manager to support the Head of IT Procurement and the execution of the category strategy and planning focus on both sourcing and strategic supplier relationship management.
5 months contract - London based - up to £700 p/d inside of IR35
Skills and experience required:
* Must-have IT experience across the disciplines, Infra, Application outsourcing, licensing, and software all at a global level
* Help the Head of IT Procurement with some of the major projects
* Support the development and delivery of a procurement strategy, function, and new processes
* To be the chief of staff - manage other staff members
* Responsible for supporting the successful commercial and contractual completion of sourcing projects
* Maintain files of supporting documentation including original paper documentation as required
* Build strong relationships within all areas of the business to promote collaboration
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.