£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
almost 3 years ago
- Oversee and manage the deployment, development, maintenance, upgrading and support of the organisational IT systems (including Technology Infrastructure, Cyber Security, backup, cloud services, managed services, servers, workstations, software applications, telephones and other technology peripherals)
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and systems requirements.
- Oversee the development and enhancement of systems and integrating new systems with those existing
- Provide expert advise and support when systems are being upgraded or installed
- Assist in the creation of the IT roadmap
- Experience in IT operations management including strategies for learning technologies and the use of new technologies to improve cost effectiveness and performance of IT systems
You must have at least 8+ years IT Managerial and Technology Support experience.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in AZURE Cloud services, Microsoft Dynamics 365, MS Office 365, LMS 365, Microsoft Flows, Power BI, Chrome River, OSIsoft, KMI Velocity, Snowflake data lakes and datawarehouse, etc.
- Practical working knowledge of LAN / vLAN / WAN / WIFI technologies and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience of planning and managing projects to meet customer expectations and deliver cost-effective solutions
- Project Management skills
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.