7 months ago
12 Month FTC
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
12 month fixed term contract
Stoke on Trent
We are currently working with a leading retail company who are looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to their growing team. This role will be working on a global digital transformation programme working across both business and IT teams.
It would suit an experienced IT Business Analyst that has worked in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies within a retail environment.
The team are currently working from home 3 days a week then in the office for 2 days.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Gathering, analysing and understanding requirements from the business
* Translating these requirements into solutions that can be developed
* It will involve in the full lifecycle of products and projects from idea to delivery
* Review and sign off solution designs
* Working with stakeholders across all levels
To be considered for this IT Business Analyst role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* IT Business Analyst experience in a retail environment
* Experience working with both IT and business teams to capture and document requirements / stories both functional and non-functional
* Business Analysis techniques including process modelling/mapping, workshop facilitation and gap analysis
* Any experience with order management, warehouse management or EPOS systems is an advantage
If you are an experienced IT Business Analyst looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.