£70 - £80 per hour
4 months ago
Rate: c. £50 - £80 per hour
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Duration: 6-month contract with the view to extend.
Start date: asap
Working arrangements: Hybrid (Remote/Office)
I am hiring a IT Enterprise Architect to join a dynamic and fast-growing team working on developing and maintaining the IT systems architecture for the facility. You will be joining a world-leading Aerospace Company.
The role will include:
- Translate business strategy and requirements into defined architectural solutions.
- Provide input into the strategic direction of technology investments
- Design the PLM solution to integrate seamlessly with other tools, such as SAP
- Plan, design and integrate IT system components including hardware, software, and services.
- Identify and assess suitable subcontractors for IT projects and oversee their delivery.
- Working with Project Managers to ensure project delivery is on time, cost and quality.
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience within an IT architecture role.
- Experience with process and assembly manufacturing.
- Experience of PLM applications preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing / Supply Chain processes
- TOGAF or equivalent qualification
- Network Technologies such as CISCO, Juniper, Vocality
- MS Server and Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI)
- Project management experience
- Have an awareness of current and emerging technologies and how these could be used.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.