City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
9 months ago
We are looking for an Integrations Developer for a retail bank client.
The Developer will research, develop and maintain integration pipelines containing a modular collection of integration components for reading/writing/transforming data to/from a wide variety of application endpoints and data sources.
* SaaS applications experience .
* Understanding of architecture and design across the team on projects
* Design pipelines that expose the required functionality and leverage SnapLogic's AI/ML capabilities
* Experience in protocols and products like Snowflake, OAuth, HTTP, REST and SOAP.
* You will have experience with integrations (ideally Snaplogic) or similar applications such as Mulesoft/Jitterbit.
* You will have exposure to low code or similar application development (ideally Netcall) or similar applications such as Appian, Outsystems, Bizagi, AppWay.
* Understanding of web, network, file (JSON/XML), and/or messaging protocols (HTTP etc.)
* Experience in RESTful and/or SOAP APIs.
* Write codes.
* Agile methodologies.
* Build relationships internationally with local technical leads across the group
* Banking industry experience in desirable
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.