City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus +Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
- Experience working in Insurance sector; good knowledge of Insurance value chain is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex and multi-cultural environments, preferably at large/global enterprises
- Knowledge of the evolving risk and regulatory landscape in the Insurance sector in UK and Europe; familiarity with the FCA and the PRA mandates is highly desirable
- Professional working experience in areas of Risk Management, Operational Resilience & BCP, Internal Controls, and Regulatory Compliance
- Good understanding and/or working experience in implementing Operational Resilience Framework is highly desirable
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of senior stakeholders from Operations, Risk & Compliance, Business Continuity, Info Security, Privacy & Legal, Procurement and others
- Ability to liaise with business to determine critical business services, set impact tolerance, perform scenario testing and analyse resilience gaps
- Ability to perform risk assessments and controls evaluation across a wide range of areas including technology, supply chain, and data
- Ability to identify control gaps/process deficiencies, determine root causes, communicate findings to the business, and providing practical recommendations
- Ability to develop a variety of MI reports and executive dashboards, and broader set of client deliverables such as reports, presentations, etc.
- Knowledge of leading tools and technologies in Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, and Risk Management is desirable
- Experience of working across three lines of defense is desirable
- Good project management skills, and ability to inspire teamwork and share responsibility with team members
- Good MS office skills
- Ability to contribute towards broader consulting/practice management initiatives such as capability development, collaterals, trainings, RFPs etc.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.