£60001 - £800001 per annum
over 1 year ago
Based in the City of London
The JM Group are working with a leading banking client who require an Infrastructure Project Manager based in the City of London, on a permanent basis, paying up to £80k + benefits.
The Infrastructure Project Manager must have the following skills:
* Strong experience managing, planning and co-coordinating infrastructure projects
* Must have extensive experience in impact assessments and low level designs.
* Retail Banking experience is essential. Please do not apply if you have not worked in this arena.
* Experience working in a Microsoft Office 365/Windows 10 environment.
* Experience delivering end to end projects.
* Must have worked on office moves and security projects.
* Strong experience working with both technical and non-technical teams.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and exp of dealing up to CXO level.
* Being "hands on" and working in small IT teams is essential.
Please get in touch by email Fiona.email@example.com if you have any questions
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.