City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
5 months ago
* Collaborate with other teams in the business to implement good Data Governance practices
* Create Data Governance framework using Informatica (IDQ: Create Data Quality Rules)
* Handle the documentation, implementation and compliance of specific data requirements and policies (Ex: Data Dictionary for key data repositories, Business Glossary, report specifications, data extracts, etc.)
* Understand the Data journey and to create transformation logics
* 5+ years of experience working as Data Governance Analyst/Data Analyst with experience in Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ (must have skill)
* Added advantage if Informatica DG Toolkit (EDC: Enterprise system scanning; AXON: Lineage capture) is known
* Experience in working on either Informatica/SAS/Alteryx for ETL and data profiling
* Experience of assisting in the implementation of Data Governance projects - knowing Controls, Business Glossary and Materiality impacts
* Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
* Experience with master data management and reference data capabilities.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.