Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
11 days ago
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Remote / Leeds
The JM Group are currently working with a leading global business who are looking to hire an Implementation Analyst to work on configuration of software for clients internally and externally. This is a great opportunity to be at the core of the configuration of their pension system and work on the continuous development of this product.
This role would suit someone with experience in implementing pensions software or a pensions administrator looking for a step up.
The team are remote based however there are offices in Leeds, Reading and Sussex should candidates wish to split their time. Ideally candidates can access 1 of those offices once every quarter.
* Analysing requirements on both new and/or existing projects for the application
* Configuring and testing the application
* Working with the development team to ensure the system is being continually refined and improved
* Improving procedures and practices for implementation
* Putting together documentation for users and the pension systems
To be considered for this Systems Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in a similar Implementation, Systems Analyst or Administrator role within pensions
* Good working knowledge of technical/software development
* Knowledge of SQL
* Any Maths related degree is an advantage
If you are an experienced Implementation Analyst interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.