£500 - £600 per day
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Human Resources /Lean Six Sigma specialist to join a large Insurance organisation! In this key role, you will be accountable for the improvement of the quality of HR processes.
6 months contract - London based - £600 p/d Inside of IR35
* Map As-Is and define To-Be process using Lean, Six Sigma to improve the quality of a processes
* Review and update operational documents accompanying processes in conjunction with HR teams
* Identify key success metrics to measure the improvement of the process
* Identify critical requirements of stakeholders
* Experience mapping and improving HR processes
* Proven experience in lean/six sigma/process improvement roles
* Experience using MS Visio, MS Forms, and all Microsoft packages
* Good stakeholders management skills
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.