Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
22 days ago
The Head of Portfolio Management role exists to support the Change Director in providing high quality reporting, governance, oversight of a portfolio of results-driven business change across the enterprise. This critical role will work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to build and operate a centralised Change capability that is supported by a change delivery framework that is practical and consistently applied.
* Design, deliver and implement a practical and fit-for-purpose Change Framework and approach, applied across the enterprise
* Create an effective framework that supports and coordinates the planning process, monitoring, tracking and reporting on business goals and key indicators
* Provide enterprise-wide transparency and oversight ensuring implementation of an aligned, effective, and efficient process to all entities
* Ensuring an appropriate cadence to timely coordination and creation of an enterprise-wide Change & providing recommendations & rationale as to the suggested status of such changes; Start, Stop, Continue activity
* Implement process improvements & increase efficiency across the Project Management function, whilst maintaining a collaborative team environment; including but not limited to Reporting, Budget Planning - Forecasting - Tracking, Resource & Capacity Management
* Responsible for the governance & oversight of programmes and projects and ensuring reporting processes are in line with best practice
Skills and Experience:
*Insurance experience preferred
*Extensive experience in leading major projects and programmes
*Agile and Waterfall understanding
*Excellent communication and written skills
*Hold a Portfolio management qualification (MOP) or P3M3 or MSP
*Have the ability to manage complex stakeholders and partnering relationships
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.