SFU - 07_1652192965
West End, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
11 days ago
Hybrid Opportunity: 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
My client is a global business with a huge presence in the UK. They invest in different forms of properties such as retail, co-working, hospitality and event.
This is an exciting opportunity to use and develop skills in the management of the company's business applications projects. Lead all of the back office software strategy and process implementation.
* Maintain business efficiency by planning and executing business application processes.
* Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for the company's main stakeholders
* Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities and achievements.
* Strong supplier management and contract negotiation skills
* Ensure system SLA's
* Excellent communication with stakeholders
* 5 years in a lead position within an IT department
* SAP B1 Financial
* Bachelor's Degree in Technology/information systems
Rights to work in the UK (No sponsorship)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.