Kraków, Lesser Poland
£40000 - £58000 per annum + 18K - 25K PLN Monthly Perm/B2B
7 months ago
This role would be suitable for someone that has an applications development background and an excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
* Delivery of solutions across all of the businesses internal applications
* Delivering quality software
* Involved in discussions around design
* Working across globally dispersed teams
* Keep up to date with current technologies, design patterns and tools
Key Technologies for this role:
* .NET C#
* Visual Studio
* Team Foundation Server or similar code management tool
* MS SQL Server
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.