City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
10 months ago
- Experience using C#, DotNetCore/AspNetCore
- Hands on experience of developing Web APIs and or Web Services
- Object Oriented design and development, design patterns
- Experience of using ORMS (EF6, NHibernate, ADO.Net or Dapper) to access data in database
- Knowledge of data caching technologies
- MS SQL Server development using stored procedures & user-defined functions
- Solid experience architecting and managing large data sets e.g. partitioning and sharding
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise class applications
- AGILE experience
You will be Degree-educated in either Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Azure SQL and Cloud Data Solutions experience (Databricks, SQL DW, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake)
- Ability to implement cloud-based data ingestion (ETL vs ELT) solutions
- Support of large-scale analytical platforms and the modern data warehouse
- Ability to work with cloud and hybrid environments
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.