£55000 - £58000 per annum + bonus and pension
over 1 year ago
This role is offering a base of £58,000 + a strong bonus, pension and a number of other benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience in development and maintenance of opensource and custom frameworks.
* Experience in creating SEO friendly and accessible HTML code.
* Experience in creating reusable UI components & frameworks.
* Proficient in performance tuning & optimisation.
* Skillful in configuration and automation of UI component testing.
* Proficient in Digital Solutions & applications development tools.
* Leads the design and development of solutions that meet the needs of IT business users and overall strategy.
* Defines & maintains the Design Principles and Standards.
* Assists in the peer review process and ensures that the process is followed and adhered to.
* Participates in maintaining current systems to perform in a reliable, scalable and robust manner.
* Participates and promotes Agile team working.
If you are an experienced Full Stack Developer with the required skills, please responsible to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of you CV for review
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.