JPO - 1202308_1683197619
about 1 month ago
APPLICANTS MUST - CURRENTLY HOLD SC SECURITY CLEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING
We are looking for a ITIL Events Manager to join full-time on-site role. Their main focus would be managing our in house IT infrastructure system.
- Engineering and managing Event dashboards.
- Identifying where alerts may be required and setting these up to meet requirements of event management service stakeholders.
- Raising and responding to Alerts, Incidents and Events
- Supporting to develop best practices in relation to:
1. Configuration of relevant systems with respect to events and alerts
2. Activities which will result in notification, detections, filtering and correlation of all Events and Alerts.
- Expert level knowledge of either of these monitoring solutions; BMC suite of services / SolarwWinds (NPM, SAM, NTA, VMAN) /Riverbed NetIM / Application Response Expert / WhatsUP Gold / SCOM
- Microsoft Windows Event monitoring.
- Network Event Monitoring.
- CCNA or CCNA level of networking experience.
- Knowledge of SNMPv3, MIBs and OIDs.
- Network Traffic Analysis.
- 3rd Line Support engineer in either WINTEL or Networks.
If you have the skills above for our ITIL Event manager role, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.