£90000 - £100000 per annum
12 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Recent experience within Investment Banking.
* Experience working closely with Front Office and a good knowledge of Asset Classes.
* A strong background in Java Development.
* An excellent understanding of all stages of the software development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of open source Java libraries and frameworks.
* High level understanding of interest rate products eg. IRS, bonds.
* Knowledge of some of the following: ION, ZeroMQ, Google Protocol Buffers, Kryo and KDB - beneficial.
* Strong knowledge of Agile Development.
If you are an experienced eTrading Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.