City of London, London
£600 - £670 per day
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
7 months ago
The ESB Java Developer will be responsible for working in the Enterprise messaging team implementing new application integration with a middleware framework.
They are offering an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £670 per day depending on experience.
Inside of IR35
The ESB Java Developer must have the following skills:
* Experience with Camel, Mule, Spring Integration, Fuse ESB or similar
* Core Java, JEE, integration architecture & design
* Experience in using microservices architecture
* Relevant experience with ESB
* EIP / EIP patterns
* TDD / BDD agile
* ESB / enterprise messaging & ESB framework including low level, JMS
* Publish / Subscribe
* JBoss, JMS, Spring, Docker, Weblogic, strong UNIX, Linux
* Relational database skills - Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL
* Source Control
* Investment banking experience is essential - understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and/or Futures processing through investment banking
If you are an experienced ESB Java Developer with the correct skills, please apply with an up to date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.