£600 - £690 per day
about 1 year ago
The JM Group are working with a leading financial services company, based in the City of London. They are offering an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £690 per day depending on experience.
The ESB Developer will be responsible for working in the Enterprise messaging team implementing new application integration with a middleware framework.
The ESB Developer must have the following skills:
* Skills required:
* Core Java, JEE, integration architecture & design
* Relevant experience with ESB
* EIP / EIP patterns
* TDD / BDD agile
* ESB / enterprise messaging & ESB framework including low level, JMS
* Publish / Subscribe
* JBoss, JMS, Spring, Docker, Weblogic, strong UNIX, Linux
* Relational database skills - Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL
* Source Control
* Financial Services experience necessary - fixed income, equities
If you are an experienced ESB Developer with the correct skills, please apply with an up to date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.