SFU - 007_1642603477
Up to £120000 per annum + + £5,000 car allowance + benefits
4 months ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London, Weymouth or Stoke-on-Trent desirable
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £120,000K a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to join a leading retail organisation. This role will be working as part of a global digital transformation and would suit an experienced Enterprise Architect with a background in retail or adjacent industries considered.
Build, and implement new technology, whether that be a new website or even more automation in our distribution centre. Once implemented we make sure everything is running as it should and fix anything needed to keep our business going.
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for:
* Strategy, Governance & Planning
* Working with the Delivery Operations Manager on Solution Architect resource planning and forecasting - assigning resource based on task prioritisation, availability and skills
* Providing direction and guidance to the Solution Architects
* Acting as Lead Solution Architect on major programmes of work
* Creating solution options and solution architectures that align with the EA standards and the IT roadmap
* Working with external suppliers to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set with respect to applications
* Ensure that the project by project solution design is aligned with the strategic technology direction
*Sets research goals, makes effective proposals for the investment of funds in research
*Co-ordinates the identification and assessment of new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods and techniques.
As an Enterprise Architect you will have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 2 years Solution Architect experience
* Ideally TOGAF certified
* Oracle Retail (ERP), Supply Chain Visibility, B2B (Hybris) or PLM
Experience in using Architecture design tools such as Sprax, IBM Rational System Architect etc.
* Demonstrable experience in IT industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
Looking for a new role and open to discussion, please apply with your most recent CV
(UK Right to work)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.