£35000 - £40001 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am recruiting for a Digital Learning Specialist to join a leading service provider around.
In this role you will be involved in the design of digital and traditional learning content in order to drive performance through the provision of engaging and developing digital training resources for the successful transfer of knowledge.
What the company offers you?
The client offers a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate. You will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive something new. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.
In this role you will be involved in developing the Learning Management System and the Programme Design & Delivery for the client.
Learning Management System
* Ensure that clear and accurate learner records are maintained in Tap4 Learning.
* Manage the operations and maintenance of Tap4 Learning in line with the LMS strategy and governance.
* Supplier relationships management with our learning supplier and other LMS integrated suppliers in conjunction with our IT team.
* Keep up to date with the learning platform roadmap developments and functionality, ensuring the business is educated in new enhancements.
* Work with our supplier to propose new platform developments for the benefit of the business.
* Work with internal IT functions to ensure system and data integrity is maintained.
* Advise the business on significant platform developments in a timely manner and identify and prepare communications and training as required prior to the updates.
* Development and maintenance of the learning platform's branding and web design. To identify navigation improvements and design HTML elements and graphics for the enhancement of the learning management system and the user experience.
* Work with our supplier and internal teams to ensure colleague and reporting dashboard data integrity is maintained and in line with data protection requirements in all live and test platforms.
* Liaise with departments to understand their Tap4 Learning reporting requirements, providing the information as required
* Provide monthly data of site usage and identification of areas where further engagement is required.
* Monitor eLearning use and work with business areas to drive improvements in completion.
* Ensure new content is tracked and business statistics are produced to demonstrate the commercial benefit of the Tap4 Learning platform.
Programme Design & Delivery
* Effective workload management of training content development requests
* Work closely with SMEs, to identify course content for creation, ensuring the structure of training content is appropriate to business objectives.
* Working with SME's to script, storyboard and design eLearning content through the use of SCORM software such as Articulate Storyline and through the production of a full range of media elements, including graphics, audio and animations with end to end production time from script agreement of 1-2 weeks.
* Ensure content requests are managed in accordance to set SLAs.
* Work closely with the other members of the Learning & Development team to produce high quality standards of training resources.
* Set up, produce and edit bite-sized videos using a green screen, as well as on site film production as needed for use in Tap 4 Learning.
* Design and create bespoke film introductions and titles, primarily in After Effects and Illustrator.
* To source and create professional grade illustrations and graphics for use within content, providing strong graphic design knowledge in the production of paper and digital training materials which reflect the brand standards.
* To source and create professional grade photography, when needed for use within the learning content.
* To support in the design of traditional presentation and document formats for training and development materials in conjunction with learning and development team.
* Liaising with SMEs and Communications Teams to ensure content is made live in a timely manner and in accordance to the business calendar.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of eLearning design and the creation of graphics and digital content using Articulate Storyline, or equivalent authoring tool.
* Strong visual design skills and confidence in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, to create digital visual effect and graphics.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.