City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Annual bonus, medicals, 6% pension
over 1 year ago
Upto £65, 000 p/a + benefits
Now fully remote, moving to 1 day in the office in the future
Smooth interview process, quick feedback!
My client is a Global Analytics consultancy based in London City. They mainly work with Insurance and Retail Banking clients.
They provide data-driven solutions to business problems through statistical data mining and modern analytics techniques.
They assist their clients with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization.
* Support clients with the entire spectrum of Digital Analytics with a focus on digital advertising analytics
* Analyze advertising data to draw insights to drive critical decision making and recommendations
* Work closely with marketing, social, product development and UX teams to provide analytical support
* Working with data, including managing a large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and proactively working with client's data/IT teams to resolve issues
* Work on the breath of advertising analytics projects like advertising inventory optimization, target audience segmentation, campaign measurement and effectiveness, post-campaign profitability and viewership analysis
* Understanding of Ad-Operations, which can include designing, coordinating and delivering the implementation of marketing analytics tracking (Google Analytics, Floodlights, Marketing Pixels)
* Create and manage targeting audiences within DMP and Marketing tools. The candidate is also expected to identify opportunities and advise the marketing team.
* Deliver analysis and recommendations by combining several data sources (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Marketing Platforms)
* Provide insights, tools, and dashboards for digital monetization and yield optimization across platforms
* Formulate analytical findings into concise and easy to consume presentations
* Emphasis is on end-to-end delivery of data-driven analysis
* Managing/guiding junior resources in dual-shore model
* Thought leadership for building the digital analytics practice, including co-authoring whitepapers, training junior staff and creating sales/ business development content
Just apply for a follow-up call.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.