City of London, London
£65000 - £95000 per annum + pro rata
12 months ago
You will be responsible for turning raw data into meaningful information that organisations can use to improve their businesses.
- Use data to find patterns to help solve the problems faced by businesses in innovative and imaginative ways to enable end to end tracking and performance management of digital onboarding funnels.
- Connecting together Marketing channels, Public website, Digital sales funnel and Risk outcomes with operational impacts downstream into one funnel enabling future demand simulation and machine learning.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. You present results using clear and engaging language.
- Work closely with the business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- Maintain clear communication to understand data needs and report results
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.