City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
This role will be working as part of a new programme supporting platforms across multiple locations. It would suit a someone that has previously worked on SQL development then moved into a team lead / management type role.
To be considered for this Data Solutions Manager role you will have experience in:
* Delivering SQL (2016 and later) and Power BI / SQL reporting solutions
* Team Foundation Server
* Large scale data on-onboarding and transformation activities
* Visual studio
* Migration experience
* Previously worked in SQL Development
* Management experience; performance, programmes, working closely with the IT Project Managers
* Design processes
* Financial services/regulatory background
* Lead teams across multiple locations
* Enterprise level experience
If you are an experienced Delivery Manager / Data Solutions Manager or similar looking for new role please apply with your most recent CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.