City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
· Working with client data science to support data augmentation activities for portfolio analysis, overlaying existing client data and methods as required
· Support identification of campaign cohort, selection of test vs control groups, in-line with client methodologies and processes
· Track campaign running & delivery from data perspective
· Support campaign review through campaign KPIs and performance metrics
Skills & Experience:
· Strong experience in data analysis, insights generation and reporting
· Experience of Modelling or Customer Marketing Campaign Design, Analysis and Tracking would be ideal but not essential
· 4+ years of experience in Banking domain is essential
· Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL or R/Python is essential
· Client-facing skills and strong communication skills
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.