City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
· Working with client data science to support data augmentation activities for portfolio analysis, overlaying existing client data and methods as required
· Support identification of campaign cohort, selection of test vs control groups, in-line with client methodologies and processes
· Track campaign running & delivery from data perspective
· Support campaign review through campaign KPIs and performance metrics
Skills & Experience:
· Strong experience in data analysis, insights generation and reporting
· Experience of Modelling or Customer Marketing Campaign Design, Analysis and Tracking would be ideal but not essential
· 4+ years of experience in Banking domain is essential
· Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL or R/Python is essential
· Client-facing skills and strong communication skills
Please apply for immediate interview as there are a number of Data Scientist roles within this organisation!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.