City of London, London
Business Analysis, Software Development, Quantitative / Risk Management , Technical Support, Business Analyst's, Business Analyst's, Software development, Risk Management, Business Analysis, Quantitative and Risk
Bonus+ Full Benefits
8 months ago
- Discussion with the client project managers on business requirements and work with the team on building solutions
- Project delivery with a focus on finding a solution to the analytical tasks, delivery of actual analysis / model, troubleshooting, and presenting to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in data analysis, insights generation and reporting
- Modelling or Machine Learning experience would be an added advantage
- 2-7 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL or R or Python
- Client-facing skills and ability to succinctly explain your work
Retail Banking is preferred but other industries such as Insurance or Retail will be considered.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.