City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + pro rata for 6 months
about 1 year ago
* Shaping the architectural vision and converting it into a product roadmap
* Supporting on execution against this plan
* Discussing, shaping, and arbitrating between various stakeholder requests
* Forming and running quarterly plans and OKRs
* Communicating with stakeholders on progress against deliverables and plans for the future
* Overseeing day-to-day activity in the squad against priorities (e.g. how we're tracking on OKRs, squad health, reporting of these into PDRs and other forums)
Essential skills and experience:
* Must have an enterprise data management background
* Knows how to work with data professionals effectively.
* Has worked with technical teams and converted complex technical plans into squad roadmaps
* Effective at stakeholder management
* Strong communicator and able to articulate a squad's vision and plans
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.