City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 2 months ago
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex and multi-cultural environments, preferably at large/global enterprises and across regions and time-zones, preferably for clients
- Working knowledge of GDPR and a broad understanding of other emerging privacy laws such as
Schrems II and relevant standards worldwide
- Good understanding of a broad range of privacy compliance domains including DPIA, RPA, data lifecycle management, supplier management, data subject rights, consent, privacy incident response, and data security
- Ability to interpret and translate regulatory requirements across a range of privacy compliance domains into key business activities and working with business stakeholders to operationalise such activities
- Knowledge/familiarity with privacy management software such as OneTrust etc.
- Experience of creating data flow maps for business areas and shared services, capturing the flow of personal data across the enterprise landscape
- Professional working experience in areas of regulatory compliance, risk management, internal controls, RCSA, policies & standards compliance
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of senior stakeholders from business, Risk Management, Info Security, Privacy, Legal & Compliance, Procurement and others
- Good business analysis and project management skills, and ability to inspire teamwork and share responsibility with team members
- Good MS office skills (incl. MS Visio)
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.