City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
11 months ago
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex and multi-cultural environments, preferably at large/global enterprises and across regions and time-zones
- Working knowledge of GDPR and a broad understanding of other emerging privacy laws and relevant standards worldwide
- Good understanding of regulatory trends associated with data privacy & protection, and data security
- Good understanding of a broad range of privacy compliance domains including data lifecycle management, supplier management, data subject rights, consent, privacy incident response, and data security
- Ability to interpret and translate regulatory requirements across a range of privacy compliance domains into key business activities and working with business stakeholders to operationalise such activities
- Professional working experience in areas of regulatory compliance, risk management, internal controls, RCSA, policies & standards compliance
- Ability to identify process/control gaps, determine root causes, communicate findings to the business, and providing practical recommendations
- Ability to develop a variety of MI reports and executive dashboards, and broader set of client deliverables such as reports, presentations, etc.
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of senior stakeholders from business, Risk Management, Info Security, Privacy, Legal & Compliance, Procurement and others
- Good business analysis and project management skills, and ability to inspire teamwork and share responsibility with team members
- Good MS office skills
- Ability to contribute towards broader consulting/practice management initiatives such as capability development, collaterals, training, RFPs etc.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.