City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
For this role, you will have strong Data modelling experience - creating Logical, Physical Data Models; have the ability to develop Technical document / process flows for the As-is state and write requirements for the Future state solution; ETL design; have the ability to take business requirements and translate into formal technical architecture designs.
· Design data models/ structures to support modelling / reporting / change processes.
· Understand the customer requirements and strategic vision for architecture and design technical solution options that meets the strategic vision.
· Present mid and low level designs to technical working groups and design authorities
· Provide guidance to developers and help them implement the solution as per the design created.
· Liaise with other projects to achieve synergies and propose/assess mutually beneficial design / delivery decisions.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.