City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
5 months ago
- Working with all external stakeholders to design and lead implementation of data governance solutions
- Carry out an advisory role to understand client business needs and how to translate requirements into Data Governance Solutions
- Conduct Data Governance assessments and develop recommendations
- Ability to design Data Governance Frameworks including Target Operating Model, Organisational Model, Control Model, Monitoring and Reporting, Metamodel, etc.
- Ability to design Data Quality Frameworks including DQ Framework, Risk Appetite, Control Framework, Organisation, Roles, Data Quality Management, Monitoring and Reporting.
- Be the main point of contact for all Data Governance-related queries.
- You must have at least 15 years experience, with ideally over 8 years within Enterprise Data Management.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Data Governance Lead role, and over 5 years in Consulting
- You must have experience with some of the following: Data Modeling, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Cloud Platforms, Master Data Management, Big Data.
- Experience in developing a Data Governance operating model from scratch or assessing and improving the existing operating model.
- Deep knowledge within Data Management
- Expertise with Data Governance tools such as Collibra, Informatica, etc.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.