City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
● Collaborating with end users across the business to understand their data needs and model tables using best practices to ensure the timely delivery of high quality data.
● Work closely with BI and Product Analytics teams to standardise and unify metrics as well as build their single source of truth across various dimensions in a scalable way to enable flexible slicing and dicing.
● Partner with Data Engineers to collect data from new sources, strengthen our foundational data models and advocate for and emphasise the business value.
● Bring SQL best practices and best practices in efficient querying.
● Help to design, build and maintain a suite of visual dashboards.
● Contribute to the development of the Product Analytics function and optimisation of our event-driven analytics.
Skills and Experience:
● Experience in a similar business intelligence or data analysis role
● Extensive experience in data modelling and in conducting ETL/ELT with large and complex data sets
● Strong SQL - writing efficient SQL queries and programming languages (Python preferably)
● You will have a delivery mindset and experience working in a fast paced, high growth organization
● Excellent spoken and written communication skills
● You are a high-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and a positive attitude
You'll be a bridge between data engineering and end users, partnering with cross functional teams across the business to understand their data needs. You will influence through providing the right data in the right structure to enable self-serve analytics capabilities. If you're a natural problem solver and are passionate about data, please get in touch today!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.