Data Analyst - Logistics
JPO - 1202464_1684239095
£200 - £325 per day
22 days ago
Job title: Planning and Logistics Analyst
Work Structure: 6 Months (Hybrid)
A top global organization is looking for a Planning and Logistics Analyst to join their multinational team.
- Providing data sets and analysis supporting projects defining and optimising the logistic network.
- Identifying optimisation / loss elimination opportunities within the network.
- Responsible for preparation and timely execution of lead time reviews, duties updates, GI/GR updates, freight rates maintenance.
- Facilitating Logistics governance forums (inputs preparation, admin).
- Sharing expertise and supporting issue resolution in respect of Logistics execution and escalations with LLP, Carriers, Procurement and Planning Team members.
- Delivering the Logistic QPR inputs on time and in full (freights), deviations are identified and explained.
- Accountable for OTIF metrics reporting in liaison with LLP' and owns / drives initiatives identified for performance improvement.
- Ensuring key logistic issues in terms of service failures or commercial non-compliance are addressed and/or escalated to right stakeholders.
- Key Logistics contact for finance team in respect of stock takes and adjustments.
- Very good practical knowledge of Excel and PowerBi
- Ability to conduct detailed manipulation of complex data sets from multiple sources, develop reports and analyse data
- Knowledge and experience of SAP
- Good understanding of logistic processes and ideally sea freight logistic
- Good communication skills, ability to effectively solve problems
If you have the skills above for our Planning and Logistics Analyst role, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.