West Midlands, England
£45000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
- Onsite attendance providing initial response to reported cyber incidents
- Analysis, investigation and reporting of security incidents
- Identification and forensic acquisition of digital material
- Conducting research and maintaining knowledge of cyber threats
- Procedural and documentation development
Essential skills include:
-Proven hands-on experience and accreditation in the fields of incident response, cyber security investigations, digital forensic investigations.
-Solid understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture, web applications and associated devices
-Experience of volatile memory acquisition and analysis
- In-depth understanding of Operating Systems and underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.