£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
The CRM Manager (salesforce) will be tasked with running the day to day management of internal applications as well as working on a multi-year, multi-phase Salesforce implementation programme.
* Salesforce administrator experience
* Previous experience administrating and developing Salesforce solutions
* Experience managing vendors
* Project management
* Software development lifecycle knowledge
* CRM concepts and practices
* Acting as the subject matter expert of the ongoing development of Salesforce
* Managing the 3rd party vendor which has been selected to build Salesforce
* Hands-on configuration of the Salesforce platform and troubleshooting with 3rd party support
* Mapping out software development methods including testing and QA
* Managing stakeholders, acting as the main point of contact between them and the 3rd party vendor
* Working within Agile working practices
If you are an experienced CRM Systems Manager (Salesforce) with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.