£550 - £680 per annum + Outside IR35
7 months ago
This role requires experience of system engineering, automation & best coding practices. Solid experience in Microsoft Azure, Ansible Terraform, AKS, RedHat Linux, PowerShell, Windows Automation & third-party products. Strong understanding and experience of agile working practices and automated testing methodologies.
- Engineering of new complex cloud services that exploit public cloud infrastructure and Software as a Service, platform services plus cloud native design patterns that support our drive towards enabling Customers to self-serve.
- Implementing and enhancing our continuous delivery tools to drive high levels of automation, test driven development approach and consistency across the cloud services we develop.
- Working closely with engineering colleagues and the Product Manager to maintain and prioritise work packages.
- Work with our Domain Architects, IT Risk and IT Security teams plus key suppliers to ensure the cloud services we design, and engineer are secure, scalable, performant, resilient, optimised and compliant.
- Identifying and supporting the delivery of new engineering standards and patterns including the creation of code artefacts that support broad re-use across our engineering teams.
- Capturing and sharing cloud related knowledge and experience across the engineering team.
- Possess a passion for using public cloud platforms and high levels of automation to help the business build new innovative services.
- Ability to successfully lead the design of new technology products and services
- Strong Systems Administration background with experience of Linux and/or Windows Server, including Scripting
- Solid knowledge of modern architectures and the toolchains required to effectively deploy and operate cloud solutions at scale
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.