JPO - 1202037_1678452897
City of London
Up to £201 per day
18 days ago
Contract Role: 7 Months
Day Rate: £201
Location: City of London
As the Communications Coordinator, your role is to help coordinate and streamline any communication that occurs within the organization, keeping colleagues engaged with Services across the company. Working closely with the leadership team, the coordinator will manage internal communications to keep stakeholders informed on key areas around key business areas.
You will also support the teams around the development of an external communications strategy, working with different internal and external marketing, creative and communications partners.
* Assist in planning and implementing an internal and external communications strategy
* Coordinate resources to execute on the communications strategy
* Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
* Ensure initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to colleagues and stakeholders
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
* Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions
* Be able to translate ideas to internal or external creative teams
* Draft messages or scripts from the leadership team for presentation to colleagues in written or spoken form
* Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all channels and throughout the organization
* Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
* Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from colleagues
* Strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to deliver presentations to staff
* Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work across a diverse stakeholder group
* The creative ability to devise communication strategies
* Bachelor's Degree in: Marketing / Communications / Languages / Public relations / or Journalism
* 2-3 years experience working in a communications role
* Have a solid understanding of effective communication techniques.
* Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
* Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Strong project management, time-management and organizational skills; Prior management of complex projects
* Able to work with executive stakeholders.
* Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential
* Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication for a global organization, is preferred
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.