Salford, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £450000 per annum + + car allow, pension, holidays
about 1 month ago
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Manchester, Salford Quays - WITH SOME TRAVEL TO SALFORD OFFICES (HYBRID)
Salary: Up to £45,000
Benefits: £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy
additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
The JM Longbridge Group are currently working with a Government Administration client, who are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager.
The Commercial Finance Manager will join their growing finance team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role will involve direct work with senior stakeholders such as heads of departments and Directors, providing insightful and useful analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation which supports employees in developing their career, training, and offers flexible working.
This role is hybrid variable with some work out of their Salford Quays office (Working arrangements can be discussed in more detail)
THE COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
* Monthly close of (Monthly accounting adjustments/Variance analysis commentary/Forecasting);
* Manage revenue recognition of a key client service contract and additional charges;
* Update key financials P&L of a key client service contract and operational departments;
* Manage P&L forecast updates;
* Attend regular meetings with key operational leads to review performance;
* Produce cost/benefits analysis of various internal business cases;
* Develop and maintain financial models;
* Ad Hoc financial analysis & modelling;
* Deputising for others in the team as required to cover key roles.
COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
* APPLICANTS MUST BE QUALIFIED - Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA, etc);
* Previous experience in management accounts (Forecasting/Variance analysis/Performance reporting etc);
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders;
* Ability to work quickly and accurately with complex information and present in a clear format;
* Motivated, driven and keen to progress career;
* Keen attention to detail and an analytical nature;
* Confidence to challenge where numbers do not look right;
* Experience with Microsoft Office software particularly Excel, Word, Power Point;
* Flexible and adaptable to cope with a fast-paced environment in a large organisation;
* ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.