City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 2 months ago
* Designing, developing and maintaining cloud infrastructure using IaaC.
* Building and configuring tools to simplify the management of cloud infrastructure with a focus on automating operational tasks.
* Enhancing monitoring and alerting capabilities.
* Ensuring the security of our cloud infrastructure, hardening deployments and responding to findings of third-party penetration tests.
* Maintaining uptime and availability across our entire cloud estate.
* Championing DevOps practices within the organisation
Skill Required include:
* Strong cloud expertise - Solid AWS skills preferable
* 3+ years cloud infrastructure experience in enterprise level systems
* Experience or knowledge of the well architected framework, DevOps, Agile Development and cloud design principles
* Understanding of networks and network security
* Programming skills in Python or similar
* Familiarity with deployment automation technologies (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Cloudformation DSC, etc)
* Proven problem-solving capability
* Basic understanding of Linux System Administration including terminal and bash scripts
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.