£44000 - £54000 per annum
26 days ago
This clinical negligence department is one of the best in the city and is recognised nationally for the work that they do. They are now looking to hire an additional junior clinical negligence solicitor to work alongside a senior fee earner on complex claims.
You will be working very closely with a senior practitioner on high value, complex clinical negligence cases including birth injury and fatal claims.
In order to be considered, you will have to :
* be a qualified solicitor, or
* close to qualification, and have completed a seat in clinical negligence during your training contract
* have experience of working on clinical negligence cases
* be able to deal with clients sensitively, managing difficult conversations and situations
* be willing to be involved with marketing and business development initiatives
On offer is the chance to join a leading practice, getting hands on experience alongside a leading Partner in the sector.
Please apply to this advert with an updated CV for prompt consideration
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.