£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
about 1 month ago
Permanent role - London - Hybrid role
* Manage the global strategic positioning & roadmap from a business view for Metadata Repository, Clinical Data Standardization, Biometrics and Data management: e.g. STDM, ADaM and regulatory submission packages, bio statistical programming, database programming, EDC, non-CRF data management, medical coding and terminology management.
* Experience in biostatistical programming, database programming, EDC, non-CRF data management, medical coding and terminology management.
* Co-manage the design and development for these solutions.
* RFI/RFP requests, and go-tomarket strategy.
* Strong exposure to global drug development experience in metadata repository, clinical data standardization, biometrics, EDC, database programming, and medical coding.
* Extensive hands-on experience with data collection standards, biostatistical programming, STDM, ADaM and regulatory submission packages, including innovative tools, and strategies for automation.
* Experience in AI based automation of EDC, non-CRF data management, medical coding
and terminology management, central imaging, randomization methodologies, and data
* Experience in strategy setting for generating EDC build from study protocol.
* Broad cross-pharma senior management network and preferably cross-industry forum expertise (e.g. CDISC, Transcelerate, IMI).
* Outstanding communication skills with ability to explain technology in a clear and easy-tounderstand language.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.