£500 - £600 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
5 months ago
My Client who is a Global Insurance company is looking for a Business Support - Continuous Improvement Consultant.
London based - hybrid
Day rate inside of IR3 £500-£600 p/d
* Lean six sigma Black belt qualification or equivalent from a recognised program: GE / Motorola etc..
* Experience leading process reviews and implementing solutions
* Lean, Six-Sigma or equivalent Continuous
* Facilitate meetings, kaizen events and workshops to solve urgent business needs
* Stakeholder management
* Mapping + documentation
* Change management PROSCI
* Extensive experience coaching and developing teams
* Ability to work seamlessly from the Executive level to the shop floor
* Strong working knowledge of Business Process Management systems
* Capability building for setting, tracking and problem-solving measures
* Financial services experience a must - P&C insurance bonus
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.