City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
2 months ago
* Responsible for the risk administration service delivery (data quality and timeliness) by Company's Outsourced Business Partner, and Underwriting Operations to the Energy Underwriting Teams.
* Oversight of the risk administration Standard Operating Procedures, process flow charts and controls relevant to the Energy Underwriting Teams.
* Ensuring quality and integrity of Underwriting and Operations data
* Assisting in the delivery of successful operational and business-related change projects as needed
* Responsible for the management and training of the Underwriting Operations Team members who support the Energy Underwriting Teams.
* Knowledge of Business Partner Outsourcing to transfer and monitor tasks on and offshore.
* Monitor KPIs
* London Market Insurance experience
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.