City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
6 months ago
This role plays an important function in the following - structuring the Target Operating Models, governance structure, business processes and business information in the implementation of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Solutions.
* Requirements gathering and analysis
* Data Profiling
* Create Target Operating Model for future stage of data design flow
* Create frameworks for data control and governance
* Identifies instances where existing data management processes may be streamlined or improved
* Performs gap analysis of policies, processes, and capabilities against frameworks or desired target states
* Assist with roadmap creation, including the conduct and incorporation of prioritization, dependency / successor analysis, and resourcing
* Develops business rules to assist with data acquisition, data integration and data quality monitoring
* Documents business and technical specifications ensuring documentation is kept up to date and relevant.
* Assists in source definition for the data warehouse attributes.
* Maps attributes to source including identification and documentation of transformation algorithms as necessary
* Generates cohesive documentation of: Business processes/process maps (As Is - To Be), functional and technical specifications and use cases
* Develops data dictionaries, source to target data mappings, and business glossary by working with the Data SME and Business stakeholders
* Assess and document the structure, quality and conformance of source data
* Initiates analysis to identify data inconsistencies and resolve in order to raise the level of data integrity
* Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns found within data and makes recommendations for business and process improvement
Skills and Experience:
* 7 years experience
* At least 4+ years within Banking or Financial Services
* Experience of some of the following: Data Integration; Business Intelligence; Data Quality; Data Governance; Business and Data Analysis; Data Modeling.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.