City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
9 months ago
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities
- Documentation of business requirements
- Business process analysis and re-engineering
- You will have the ability to turn a product requirement into a defined and well-documented set of tasks for their development team.
- Producing prototype calculators, wireframes and workflow diagrams to help define the proposed solution to a business requirement
- You will be involved in working with various teams within the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in a financial technology solution provider in a BA capacity
- Experience with APIs, Data Manipulation and some Python/VBA coding skills
- Experience of Initial Margin and Collateral workflows
- Experience of Repo, Stock Borrow Lend or other financing solutions
- Understanding of margin models and optimization algorithms
- Strong knowledge of JIRA and other project management tools
For this role you will need to have strong client communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong product knowledge within Derivatives and Risk Management.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.