City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
5 months ago
This role involves supporting the process of liaising with Stakeholders and their teams and guiding them through end to end process to design, agreeing and delivering on their future requirements, leveraging the in-house capabilities and other systems that may be available to provide these needs in the most effective way possible.
This includes researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, process optimization and system requirements. Also responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports based on findings, complete with recommended improvements to, or new requirements. You will apply proven process requirements methodologies, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. You will work alongside a team of Insurance Specialists and be able to quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge.
· Support client project team to successfully deliver engagements and deliverables
· Assess and document processes to help design the target state and shape how it can be achieved using technology
· Support in formulating business requirements into functional design for enabling technology solutions.
· Help establish guidelines and ways of working for project delivery, through both waterfall and various agile methodologies
· Support clients throughout various activities including project planning, requirements gathering & process definition
· Support business development work such as pre-sales, bid preparation and client presentations
Skills and experience required:
· Degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Statistics
· Certified Business Analysis Professional
· Minimum of 3-4 years in working within a leading insurer, broker or consulting firm, insurance technology environment or delivery experience of P&C insurance platform applications
· Experience in using / knowledge in relational database such as MS Access
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.